- As the mattress has high foam density, it has a long mattress life
- The mattress provides better air flow thus keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night
- The mattress is designed to relieve back pain, body ache and soreness, thus providing better support to the spine
- When you lay down on this mattress, the memory foam yields and adjusts to your shape, rather than forcing you to contour to it
- Whether you enjoy sleeping on your back, stomach, or side, this memory foam mattress can accommodate any position, memory foam absorbs motions thus preventing your partner from getting disturbed while you move
- Care Instructions: Clean The Mattress With Surgical Spirit Or Any Mild Detergent Only, In Case Of Thread Coming Out, Do Not Pull With Hands, Use A Scissor To Cut
Sleep spa orthopaedic memory foam mattress is a quality product offered from the house of coir fit mattress. Coir fit is a reputed brand in the market today. It has a legacy of more than 30 years in mattress business. This mattress comprises of memory foam which molds to the body’s shape for a comfortable night’s sleep. Memory foam also eliminates the creation of any kind of pressure points on the body enhancing your comfort. This mattress works in a very technical way to achieve a very basic objective: Restful, pain-free sleep. Whether you have a sore neck, lower back or other problem areas, this mattress will help alleviate stress and pressure points across your entire body.
Quality of sleep could be derived from the fact that people who sleep on memory foam mattress intend to not change there sleeping positions for as long as 4 hours. The base of this mattress comprises of imported hr foam, which provides best in class durability and orthopaedic features to this mattress. This mattress is designed to relieve back pain. All the four major factors essential for a good mattress are present in this mattress. First is durability – higher foam density implies a longer lifetime. Second is support – firmer the base foam, better is support to the spine third is temperature – bigger the cell size of the foam, better is the air flow, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night fourth is comfort – the lesser the mattress pushes you up when you lie down, better is the comfort going to be. All of our randd has been focused on excelling across these parameters.