- Vim gel has the power of 100 lemons, which helps clean dishes easily
- Unlike dishwash bars, Vim gel leaves no white residue and leaves your utensils sparkling clean
- Vim gel is so strong that only 1 spoonfull cleans an entire sinkfull of dirty utensils
- Vim gel gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance
- Does not damage the surface of delicate cookware
- Tough on stains, gentle on your hands
Infused with the Power of 100 lemons, 1 spoon of Vim Gel is all you need to remove the toughest of grease from your utensils. It’s special formula ensures that it is tough on stains but gentle on your hands. So whether it is mum’s burnt Halwa or your experimental Dal Makhani, clean shiny utensils is something you will get everytime.
Dishwash bars not only leave white residue on your utensils after wash but can also damage or scratch your expensive cookware’s delicate surfaces such as non stick or ceramic.
Vim Gel with its special formulation ensures that the toughest of grease is removed with ease without damaging your expensive cookware. A great lemon fragrance, easy to use bottle and the best grease cutting ability all these make Vim Gel our best product ever. So go ahead, give it a try
There are no reviews yet.