- World’s No. 1 recommended dishwashing brand
- Recommended by renowned dishwasher manufacturers
- Finish Rinse Aid, Shine and dry ensure shiny dishes, assists the drying function and drains off easily from the surface
- It gets evaporated easily and prevents visible spots after drying/evaporation
- Finish rinse aid, shine and dry rinses residue and fights water spots and streaking on glasses, dishes and cutlery
- Improved Quick-dry formula speeds up drying of dishes with brilliant shine
- Finish RINSE AID works in the rinse-cycle to thoroughly clear away detergent and food residues, while ensuring a moisture-free end result. Try Finish Diamond Shine Rinse Aid for residue-free glasses & dishes that gleam with Diamond Shine!
Finish Rinse Aid, Shine& Dry is for use in dishwashers. It contains a quick dry formula to provide a clean and shiny finish to your dishes. Finish Rinse Aid, Shine& Dry pours easily and dissolves quickly in the wash to get to work straight away. It prevents water spots and streaking on glasses, dishes and cutlery. Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry gives brilliant cleaning with special care for your expensive dishes every time. It works with your detergent to rinse away stubborn leftover food, spots and leaves dishes, glasses and utensils sparkling.
How does Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry work? Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry contains a new and higher level of surfactant, assists Superior drying vs. any detergent alone. Actively removes water drops and residues. Finish Rinse Aid, Shine & Dry works in the rinse cycle, lowering the surface tension of water and causing it to sheet. Better rinsing results in less spots and film!
How to Use / Directions of use: Check whether your dishwasher has a built-in liquid rinse aid dispenser, which is usually located near the detergent cup(s). Fill your rinse aid dispenser with Finish Rinse Aid. Wipe up any spilled product. Finish Rinse Aid is automatically released in the rinse cycle every time your dishwasher runs. We recommend refilling your dispenser with Finish monthly. Simply fill your rinse aid dispenser once and it will be automatically released in the rinse cycle every time your dishwasher runs.